New Publications ( 16-28/February/2021)
12 March, 2021.
Here you find an list of new published articles that will be added to the JEIC Reserch Database when they are ready.
(1) An Evaluation of the Genotoxic Effects of Electromagnetic Radiation at 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, and 2100 MHz Frequencies with a SMART Assay in Drosophila melanogaster.
Gunes M, Ates K, Yalcin B, Akkurt S, Ozen S, Kaya B
Department of Biology, Akdeniz University（Turkey）
Electromagn Biol Med 2021: Online
(2) Histopathological and epigenetic alterations in the spinal cord due to prenatal electromagnetic field exposure: An H3K27me3-related mechanism.
Keleş Aİ, Süt BB
Niğde Ömer Halisdemir Üniversitesi（Turkey）
Toxicol Ind Health 2021: Online
(3) Effect of the oscillating magnetic field on airborne fungal.
Anaya M, Gámez-Espinosa E, Valdés O, Guzmán T, Borrego S
Grupo Empresarial de la Industria Alimentaria (GEIA), Avenida del Puerto s/n entre Hacendado y Atarés（Cuba）
Arch Microbiol 2021: Online
(4) Long-term exposure to a hypomagnetic field attenuates adult hippocampal neurogenesis and cognition.
Zhang B, Wang L, Zhan A, Wang M, Tian L, Guo W, Pan Y
Biogeomagnetism Group, Key Laboratory of Earth and Planetary Physics, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences（China）
Nat Commun 2021; 12 (1): 1174
(5) Establishment of injury models in studies of biological effects induced by microwave radiation.
Lai YF, Wang HY, Peng RY
Beijing Institute of Radiation Medicine（China）
Mil Med Res 2021; 8 (1): 12
(6) Age-dependence of electromagnetic power and heat deposition in near-surface tissues in emerging 5G bands.
Sacco G, Pisa S, Zhadobov M
Department of Information Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications, Sapienza University of Rome（Italy）
Sci Rep 2021; 11 (1): 3983
(7) A cohort study on adult hematological malignancies and brain tumors in relation to magnetic fields from indoor transformer stations.
Khan MW, Juutilainen J, Auvinen A, Naarala J, Pukkala E, Roivainen P
Department of Environmental and Biological Sciences, University of Eastern Finland（Finland）
Int J Hyg Environ Health 2021; 233: 113712
(8) Lost opportunities for cancer prevention: historical evidence on early warnings with emphasis on radiofrequency radiation.
Hardell L, Carlberg M
Department of Oncology, Faculty of Medicine and Health, Örebro University（Sweden）
Rev Environ Health 2021: Online
(9) Effects of modulation on sodium and potassium channel currents by extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields stimulation on hippocampal CA1 pyramidal cells.
Zheng Y, Xia P, Dong L, Tian L, Xiong C
Electromagn Biol Med 2021: Online
(10) Assessment of the effects of exposure to extremely low-frequency magnetic fields on MDCK epithelial cell lines under a controlled environment.
Domínguez G, Cardiel E, Sánchez E, Hernández PR
Center for Research and Advanced Studies of the National Polytechnic Institute（Mexico）
J Radiat Res 2021: Online
(11) Assessment of sexual hormones in foundry workers exposed to heat stress and electromagnetic fields.
Mohammadi H, Dehghan SF, Moradi N, Suri S, Pirposhteh EA, Ardakani SK, Golbabaei F
Tehran University of Medical Sciences（Iran）
Reprod Toxicol 2021: Online
(12) Occupational Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields and Health Surveillance According to the European Directive 2013/35/EU.
Modenese A, Gobba F
Department of Biomedical, Metabolic and Neural Sciences, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia（Italy）
Int J Environ Res Public Health 2021; 18 (4): 1730
(13) Extremely Low-Frequency Magnetic Field as a Stress Factor - Really Detrimental? - Insight into Literature from the Last Decade.
Klimek A, Rogalska J
Nicolaus Copernicus University（Poland）
Brain Sci 2021; 11 (2): 174
(14) Influence of Static Magnetic Field on HeLa and Huo2 Cells in the Presence of Aloe vera Extract.
Satari M, Javani Jouni F, Abolmaleki P, Soleimani H
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2021; 22 (S1): 9-15
(15) The Effect of Continuous Low-Intensity Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields from Radio Base Stations to Cancer Mortality in Brazil.
Rodrigues NCP, Dode AC, de Noronha Andrade MK, O'Dwyer G, Monteiro DLM, Reis INC, Rodrigues RP, Frossard VC, Lino VTS
Sérgio Arouca National School of Public Health, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation（Brazil）
Int J Environ Res Public Health 2021; 18 (3): 1229
(16) The Influence of the Extremely Low Frequency Electromagnetic Field on Clear Cell Renal Carcinoma.
Cios A, Ciepielak M, Stankiewicz W, Szymański Ł
Military Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology（Poland）
Int J Mol Sci 2021; 22 (3): 1342