New Publications ( 16-30/September/2021)
26 October, 2021.
Here you find an list of new published articles that will be added to the JEIC Reserch Database when they are ready.
(1) Psychological and Emotional Effects of Digital Technology on Children in COVID-19 Pandemic.
Limone P, Toto GA
Department of Humanistic Studies, University of Foggia（Italy）
Brain Sci 2021; 11 (9): 1126
(2) Oxidative Stress and NADPH Oxidase: Connecting Electromagnetic Fields, Cation Channels and Biological Effects.
Department of Biology, Section of Genetics, Cell & Developmental Biology, University of Patras（Greece）
Int J Mol Sci 2021; 22 (18): 10041
(3) Workers with Cardiac AIMD Exposed to EMF: Methods and Case Studies for Risk Analysis in the Framework of the European Regulations.
Mattei E, Censi F, Calcagnini G, Falsaperla R
Department of Cardiovascular, Endocrine-Metabolic Diseases and Aging, National Institute of Health（Italy）
Int J Environ Res Public Health 2021; 18 (18): 9709
(4) Anti-Oxidative and Immune Regulatory Responses of THP-1 and PBMC to Pulsed EMF Are Field-Strength Dependent.
Groiss S, Lammegger R, Brislinger D
Division of Cell Biology, Histology and Embryology, Gottfried Schatz Research Center, Medical University of Graz（Austria）
Int J Environ Res Public Health 2021; 18 (18): 9519
(5) Tracking Devices for Pets: Health Risk Assessment for Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields.
Klune J, Arhant C, Windschnurer I, Heizmann V, Schauberger G
WG Environmental Health, Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna（Austria）
Animals (Basel) 2021; 11 (9): 2721
(6) Effects of excessive use of mobile phone technology in India on human health during COVID-19 lockdown.
Tyagi A, Prasad AK, Bhatia D
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College（India）
Technol Soc 2021; 67: 101762
(7) "Cellular Network Densification Increases Radio-Frequency Pollution": True or False?
Chiaraviglio L, Turco S, Bianchi G, Blefari-Melazzi N
Department of Electronic Engineering, University of Rome Tor Vergata（Italy）
IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications 2021: Online
(8) An Exploration of the Effects of Radiofrequency Radiation Emitted by Mobile Phones and Extremely Low Frequency Radiation on Thyroid Hormones and Thyroid Gland Histopathology.
Alkayyali T, Ochuba O, Srivastava K, Sandhu JK, Joseph C, Ruo SW, Jain A, Waqar A, Poudel S
California Institute of Behavioral Neurosciences & Psychology（USA）
Cureus 2021; 13 (8): e17329
(9) Mapping of static magnetic fields near the surface of mobile phones.
Zastko L, Makinistian L, Tvarožná A, Ferreyra FL, Belyaev I
Department of Radiobiology, Cancer Research Institute, Biomedical Research Center, University Science Park for Biomedicine, Slovak Academy of Sciences（Slovakia）
Sci Rep 2021; 11 (1): 19002
(10) The involvement of microglial CX3CR1 in heat acclimation-induced amelioration of adult hippocampal neurogenesis impairment in EMF-exposed mice.
He GL, Wang ZZ, Yu XT, Shen TT, Luo Z, Li P, Luo X, Tan YL, Gao P, Yang XS
Department of Tropical Medicine, Army Medical University（China）
Brain Res Bull 2021: Online
(11) Effects of non-ionizing electromagnetic fields on flora and fauna, Part 3. Exposure standards, public policy, laws, and future directions
Levitt BB, Lai HC, Manville AM（USA）
Rev Environ Health 2021: Online
(12) Electromagnetic emissions from mobile networks and potential effect on health - Preliminary study
Chountala C, Baldini G
Joint Research Centre (European Commission)
Publications Office of the European Union 2021: Online
(13) Mobile Phone Use and Time Trend of Brain Cancer Incidence Rate in Korea.
Choi KH, Ha J, Bae S, Lee AK, Choi HD, Ahn YH, Ha M, Joo H, Kwon HJ, Jung KW
Department of Preventive Medicine, Dankook University College of Medicine（Korea）
Bioelectromagnetics 2021: Online
(14) Ionizing radiation and radiofrequency electromagnetic fields: Further clarification of particular risks
Laurier D, Röösli M
World Cancer Report: Cancer Research for Cancer Prevention
International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)
2020: Chapter 2.2 p.84-91
(15) Microtubular structure impairment after GSM-modulated RF radiation exposure.
Marjanović Čermak AM, Ilić K, Pavičić I
Institute for Medical Research and Occupational Health, Radiation Dosimetry and Radiobiology Unit（Croatia）
Arh Hig Rada Toksikol 2020; 71 (3): 205-210
(16) Effects of Long-Term Exposure to L-Band High-Power Microwave on the Brain Function of Male Mice.
Lin Y, Gao P, Guo Y, Chen Q, Lang H, Guo Q, Miao X, Li J, Zeng L, Guo G
Department of Radiation Medicine and Protection, Faculty of Preventive Medicine, Airforce Medical University（China）
Biomed Res Int 2021; 2021: 2237370
(17) Near Field Radio-Frequency Electromagnetic Field Exposure of a Western Honey Bee.
Toribio D, Joseph W, Thielens A
Department of Information Technology, Ghent Univerity（Belgium）
IEEE Trans Antennas Propag 2021: Online